quinta-feira, 20 de junho de 2013

SUÍÇA / SWITZERLAND - Lucerna, Weggis, Bern, Interlaken, Brunnen and Zurich.

Cidade/city: Lucerna / Lucern

Meus primos voltaram para o Brasil e eu fui visitar amigos na Suíça. Fui de trem de Paris a Lucerna. É uma cidade encantadora com seu lago e os cisnes.
(My cousins returned to Brasil and I went to visit some friends in Switezland by train from Paris to Lucern. It is a beautiful city with its lake and swans.)
 

 
Cidade/city: Weggis

Essa é a cidade onde meus amigos estavam e fiquei lá por três dias. Uma cidadezinha super charmosa no meio do vale e ainda podia ver alguma neve. Fizemos caminhada pelas fazendas, onde vi as famosas vacas de sino e subi o teleférico no monte Rigi, uma estação de ski. Weggis foi a cidade escolhida pela seleção brasileira na ultima copa do mundo.
(I stayed with my friends in Weggis, for three days. It is a very charming town in the valley and we could see some snow. We had some walkings through the farms and I could see the cows with their bells. I also took a cable car to the top of Rigis Mountain, one of the ski resort. Weggis was the town where the Brazilian football team stayed during the last world Cup).



Cidades/city: Bern, Interlaken, Brunnen e Zurich

Eles me levaram para conhecer as cidades abaixo, todas elas ficam na região onde o alemão é falado. Estava muito calor e já nao havia mais neve...
(They took me to visit these cities above, all of them are German speaking places. It was really hot those days and we couldn't see snow anymore...)
Bern
Interlaken
Brunnen
 
Zurich
 
Obrigada Myriam, Dr.Moacir e Michel por terem me proporcionado essa viagem.
(Thank you Myriam, Dr.Moacir and Míchel for offering me this trip)

 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário